Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First of many....

wow... first blog with blogger. I am a xanga veteran, what can I say? I even pay for it! And yet here I am.... I think this has something to do with the different blogs I have been browsing lately and the formats used. I cant have that with xanga. I doubt I will renew my membership with them when the time comes. Which just means that I have to cancel my membership before they charge me automatically again.... which they have been doing for about 2 years now because I am too lazy to cancel it. How sad is that?

Anyways. Introductory post to come later. I want to get the format of this down before I make this place really feel like home. I'm sure you will understand and forgive me later.

-M

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info women's classic pleated dockers pants Box day jewelry mother Compare computer projectors

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it video editing schools

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home