Thursday, December 15, 2005

It Can Be Special....

Some days, I really H.A.T.E. forwards. Some of them are so stupid. I like the jokes, I like the pictures, b ut I usually do not like the ones that tell you about bad luck if you dont forward, blah blah blah. Those are crap. I got one today that had some interesting quotes. Just thought I would share....

♥ The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

♥ We don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

♥ Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back. Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.

♥ Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.