Friday, December 16, 2005

A Little Retraction

Ok I found out this morning that I didn't do as much damage as I had thought last night. But I really did feel THAT bad last night. Alcohol will fuel intense feelings of guilt. Make a note in case you didn't know that.

This morning's relief was another rush of emotions. I feel tired today. I don't know if it is because of my hangover or because I was really restless last night while trying to sleep. The doctor in me tells me it is a combination of the two. Self diagnoses is a wonderful thing.

Enjoy your day for me. I'll be sitting here at work feeling sick and bored and wishing to be in bed with the one person who makes my heart smile.

I've seen your face a thousand times,
Have all your stories memorized
I've Kissed your lips a million ways
But I still love to have you around

Its you there when I close my eyes,
And you in the morning
I never thought you'd still be mine

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home