Wednesday, December 21, 2005

PMS much among other things...

OK I have had a bad case of PMS. Yesterday was the worse. I did not want to be around anyone. I didn't want anyone to talk to me, touch me, or even look at me. I was a raging bitch who had to result in falling asleep just so people would leave her alone. How brutal is that? My Sunshine touched my face to wake me up and I wanted to throttle him. I'm a bad mom when I PMS. Today I felt much better and had no problem snuggling with My Sunshine or with The One Who Makes My Heart Smile. So it was a good morning. We'll see if my temperment changes when I get home.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dont know if it was an offset from the PMS or what but it was weird. But also good. I dreamt that I was somewhere with people I went to high school with. We were talking about a car that was shaped like a hamburger (lol I know it makes no sense and its totally unrelated to my dream) and my ex love of my life complained because he never saw the hamburger car and the reason being was that he was in love with me the whole time we were in high school. Anyways, we end up at some house where we got FREAKY. We were doing weird stuff to each other but in a good freaky way lol. So The One Who Makes My Heart Smile kept walking in and trying to see what we were doing. It was just WEIRD for the two of them to be in the same dream.

On to something totally not PMS related....
   I hear so much about this Blingo website, that I just had to mention it here. Everyone keeps winning stuff off it so I thought, why shouldn't I?? So go check it out would ya? Its powered by Google so its gotta be good. Plus if people are really winning free stuff, whats the harm in trying right?

Oh and I have to work on a new name for The One Who Makes My Heart Smile. That is waaaayy too long to type. Ideas in my head are only one so far: The Stallion (which is a fun nickname we have for him). TBA....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home