Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You Make People Happy....

Me: So, he told me today that it was my job to take care of him. I had to ask him, "well then who is going to take care of me?" (This came out half understandable as I was almost crying at that point in the conversation)
Me: That is really unfair to me.
Him: You make people happy. Don't you know that?
Him: You make your son happy. You make your mom happy. You make me happy don't you?
Me: *speechless*
Me: *still speechless*
Him: You make me happy. That should be enough. And you are good at it. We always have fun when we are together.

This conversation was too emotional for a Tuesday night. But he made up for the comment that started to break my heart so I had to forgive him. He is too cute NOT to forgive anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home