Friday, February 24, 2006

All in a weeks work....

Happy Friday! I am so glad this week is over! Let me tell you, I never thought I would be happy about my current job situation but right now, I am!

I found a job!

Yea you read right! I found a job. I interviewed yesterday and they offered me the position right then and there. Said I came "highly reccommended"! Wow [blush] how cool is that? I didn't even have to sell myself to get the offer. Its at one of our dealerships. One of the biggest in Southern California. I will be distributing email leads from internet sales. I get a raise and..... my own office! yay! How am I more excited about that? lol I put in my two weeks today. I am very excited about this job.

The one thing that worried me was the commute. I have never had to commute more than 10 minutes to any of my jobs. I used to live across the street from my first job and down the street from my second. This job I am at now is the furthest away. My new job will be about 30-40 minutes with traffic down a freeway that I hate. I would have had to add to that the drive to take my Sunshine to preschool which would have been another 40 minutes added on. One. Way. So I made a command decision. My Sunshine will be getting pulled out of school until he starts kindergarten in August. He will be staying with my Grandma and cousin during the day. She lives on the way to my new job so it really works out. When I asked her last night if she might want to do that, she was so excited. She rarely gets to see him and we dont even live that far away. I'll give her 2 weeks before she starts loosing it.

So that explains why I had no HNT yesterday, I was busy getting hired! lol

I had an excellent night with my Stallion. This wait is killing me! I want my own place right now! I want to predict the end of March... is that too premature? Once I see how much $$$ I'll be bringing in on my own, I can be much more serious about this. My BFF mentioned that her aunt works for a mobile home community and that she might be able to get me a good deal. How does that sound? I wouldn't mind it, really. It's better than the type of apartment I can afford. We'll see. Like I said, once I start seeing how much I will be making each week, I'll be able to plan better.

Fernando Vargas is boxing this weekend. I'll be tuning in for the eye candy and to see if he gets knocked out.

Thats it for today. Everyone have a safe weekend! Dont forget to have some fun! I know I wont!

8 Comments:

Anonymous jacque said...

Congrats on your new job!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Chardy May Cosmo said...

YEAH for you. A new job with more pay is always good.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Congratulations on the new job!! That's excellent news. :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Boysenberry said...

Congratulations on the new job :)

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Lucy said...

Congatulation Melissa! Good for ypu.

On the mobile home thing - hey whatever works. If it get's you more space and possibly a yard - how nice would that be?

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 2001 saab 9 5 Ceramic ovens Info http www allaboutvision com eyeglasses eyeglasses shape Callcenter rechtssprechung Provigil restless legs drugstore How to lose weight weight loss pill effedra Suicide + ativan Freeware fishing Ap paintballing 2000 aftermarket eclipse mitsubishi part New england all inclusive vacations

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home