Thursday, February 02, 2006

Four Meme

OK I saw this one on two of my favorite blogs Dooce and NinaKaye so I thought that was blogging karma telling me to do it! Here it is.......

Four jobs I've had
1. Target cashier and return desk
2. Robinson's May Ladies Suits and Dress department
3. Lancome
4. Customer service rep for previously mentioned huge RV Company.

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Chasing Amy
2. White Chicks
3. Harry Potter movies
4. Empire Records

Four places I have lived
1. El Monte, CA
2. Wrightwood, CA
3. Temecula, CA
4. Monrovia, CA
(I dont get out of California enough!)

Four TV shows I love
1. One Tree Hill
2. Scrubs
3. Friends
4. CSI (the original of course!)

Four places I have vacationed
1. The Bahamas
2. Hawaii
3. Florida Keys
4. Washington D.C.

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Carne Asada Nachos
2. Fried Chicken with mashed potatos and corn
3. Lasagna
4. chicken burritos with rice and beans

Four sites I visit daily
1. Dooce
2. MySpace
3. NinaKaye
4. LaLaGirl

Four places I would rather be right now
1. In bed (well really anywhere) with my Stallion
2. At the park with my Sunshine
3. On a beach
4. Driving home from work

If you read this, I tagged you :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home