Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Little Fun

Got this one from Simple Kind of Life and since I have no meme for Wednesday, I thought I would do it!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Gah, 10 years ago I wasn't even in high school! I was finishing up 8th grade and probably chasing boys! lol

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Last year around this time I was a lot less happy but trying to get through each day as best I could.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
1. Potato Chips with my cheese and sour cream dip
2. ice cream
3. doritos with ranch
4. honey sesame sticks
5. candy

Five Songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics: (just 5??)
1. Always by Blink 182
2. Ex-Factor - Lauryn Hill
3. Stickwity - Pussycat Dolls
4. Only One - Yellowcard
5. These Words - Natasha Bettingfield

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Get a divorce
3. Get married again lol
4. Get my Armada
5. SHOP

Five Bad Habits:
1. biting my nails NOT ANYMORE!
2. procrastination
3. wasting time at work (doing things like this lol)
4. not drinking enough water
5. letting my car be messy

Five things you like doing:
1. Being with my Sunshine and My Stallion
2. Drinking Thursdays
3. reading blogs
4. singing/listening to music
5. reading

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. spandex
2. expired cheese (always check your dates on the bags!! bleh)
3. a hickey on my neck
4. a job in retail
5. a credit card

Five favorite toys:
1. My digital camera
2. My phone
3. My car
4. My computer
5. My Vibrator (haha)

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Ack! You're a baby compared to me...if I was old enough to have a baby in 2006 (which I was, barely)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home