Friday, February 10, 2006

shit.

Well a shitty end to a shitty week. I didnt get the job. I had my second interview today and kicked total ass. But my "friend", the only person I confined in when I said that it went well, snuck her application in last week and had another interview right after mine today. I know she got it. There were only 3 of us and the other person did not do as well as I know I did. My "friend", who is my mentor here at work, probably did as well as me but what sold her had to be her position in our office as a lead. Plus the fact that my boss has no problem telling me that my work is exceptional but my attitude sucks, probably had no problem telling the division I was interviewing for, the same thing.

When it rains, it pours.

2 Comments:

Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Gosh with "friends" like that ......well you know:-}

10:52 AM  
Blogger Chardy May Cosmo said...

Any updates?

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home