Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Guess who's back......

Wow... its been forever and a day. I didnt forget about my blogger.... I promise. I have just been so dang busy that its sick. I started my new job and its great. I love it. I get my first full pay check on the 6th so we'll see how fat it is.

Life has been nothing short of interesting. I still have the Coach on my ass, riding me like crazy. Its hard to get up and leave, which I'm sure some people can relate to. When he talks to me or tries to touch me, I feel nothing. We sleep in seperate rooms and I love having my bed to myself. I wish I could fill it with someone else of course, but its I will be able to soon enough.

Yes, I am still with my Stallion. Going on 5 strong months next week. He knows me and he still loves me. He struggles daily with my marriage and I hate to bring that upon him but the love he has for me seems to help him through it. We had a little rough patch not too long ago. Weekends are what seems to be the hardest for both of us. The Coach has been trying to keep me on lockdown so it makes it hard for me to even breathe without being questioned why. I swear, he watches my every move like a halk. So my time with my Stallion has been hard to find. I mean, we still find every opportunity we can to be together and its so good when we are. He can read all my signs that I give, emotionally and physically and he is so good at what he does. He is so good at loving me. He knows how to push my buttons and how to calm me at the same time. He just knows me, inside and out. And he appreciates me. God how he does. Its all of these things that keep my love for him so strong.

[All my life, I prayed for someone like you. I thank God that I finally found you. And I hope that you feel the same way too....]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Albany new york phone book http://www.teenagers27looks-baggy-pants-tank-tops.info/Free-online-baccarat-bonus.html Email marketing software chennai Adult+engine+optimization+search Cheap sealy posturepedic visage mattress Indiana furniture industries baccarat crystal gift 20 manhattan creditcard bill info Click+msn+pay+per Mac ppc emulation

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home