Friday, April 28, 2006

Is eating really worth it?

Thats the view from my window at work. The first half of the parking lot is for "customer parking only". They actually spray painted this on the curb in front of each space. The second half is basically "anyone can park here" parking. Employee parking is behind that building in the far left. Yea thats across the street. No one parks there unless a)they show up to work after 8:30 or b)they leave the lot for lunch. You get extremely LUCKY if you do either a or b and find a spot when you get back.

This has made me contemplate the question, "Is eating really worth it?"

And you know what, I love to eat but I hate parking across the street. Somedays, I make a tough choice. Other days, I just watch to see about 5 people leave for lunch, grab my purse, run out the door, speed off to get my lunch, and rush back to get one of those spots. Then I eat at my desk and read blogs about gas.

5 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

I guess it's a good diet incentive... ;)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Wow, that's a tough call. I loves me some eatin'. Plus I would convince myself that walking across the street is technically excerize.

(Love the blog!)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I hate leaving for lunch when I'm in the office. It means parking 2 floors higher in the garage when I come back!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Volkswagen golf gti manual debt free Free non credit card required sex rusty and bingo book What causes a battery to heat up debt settlement texas 95 pontiac grand prix center console English football terminology slipcovered sleeper sofa sectional

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing classes

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home