Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Whats love?


Whats love to you?
Is it a stuffed little bear that came out of a happy meal? Were you able to make that instant connection with the person you love over chicken nuggets and a happy meal toy?
Is it a rose, cut from his garden; given out of love and affection because he knows you are just a bit down today?
Or is it the fact that she keeps both in a place where she will constantly be reminded of him?

I think its all of the above. After one emotional moment after another, from Friday to Monday, things feel leveled out this morning. Its amazing how our emotions peak in such a way, from all the good to the really bad, to the moment that tells you that where you are, is right where you should be.

The one thing that bothered me the most was last night, when him and his brother both told me that I should be at their house right now because the family doesn't feel complete without me at the BBQ. It bothered me because I couldn't go and make that completion. I was touched by what they said and wished for, but I bothered myself, you know? Needless to say, there will be many more family gatherings that I will not be missing.

And here it is....


1. Have you ever been nude/semi-nude in public (sunbathing/photoshoot/streaking...)?
No... I mean, sunbathing yes, but thats not really all that semi-nude right? It would be pretty cool though... ;-)
2. Have you ever had sex at your workplace?
LOL no. But I probably would. I mean, not where I could get caught and loose my job, but if I knew that I could do it without the risk. I'm not too much into the possibility of loosing my job, even for a good lay.
3. Do you ask your partners to take an AIDS test or ask if they have?
Ok this is going to sound bad and maybe nieve to some people, but I have only ever been with virgins. Total = 3. I should ask my current husband though... *thinks about it* lol (The Stallion will SO not laugh at that and will probably think it IS a good idea)
4. Ever tried a beer bong?
LOL No! But I so would if I was drunk enough!
5. Have you ever spread a rumor about your ex or ex's new gf/bf?
Ummm... maybe? Ok yes. I'm a bitch, what can I say? Plus I am a really jealous person, my eyes even turn red LOL.
Bonus (as in "optional"): What are your views about circumcision??
Well now I can say I have been with both circumcised and not. There isnt much difference to me. I prefer not. As far as whats right and wrong, I think there is no right or wrong. Its all about preference in my opinion. My son is circumcised but my next one might not be just because I dont see the point really.

Did you play? If not, you should!

Hope everyone enjoyed their 3 day weekend (if they got it)! I know I did!

6 Comments:

Blogger MissRoselle said...

Hehe! Happy TMI! THis has gotta be the only quiz that I LOVE doing every week...spill my guts, yes!

11:43 AM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Being listened to, supported in your interests, and responded to in a way that feels loving to you whether it be words, gifts, actions or affection.

:)

I think I'm a bit green in the jealousy area as well. At least the hub says so...

1:16 PM  
Blogger speckledpup said...

nice. very nice.

love to me, is listening.
I could live without sex, I could live without money, if HE only heard me.

8:42 AM  
Blogger MommaK said...

Hang on... you've never done a beer bong?? Oh crap. That's all we did at parties in highschool - that and keg stands.

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... lns affiliate marketing D 26 g cargo pants

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home